Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Been Decided

After a lengthy and very serious discussion with my awesome other, we've decided that the freebie day will be Saturdays and will be called 'Saturday Night Special.'  So look out for the first freebie to show up this Saturday!  Here's a hint: If you think your in-laws are evil, you don't know nothin'.

I had two other ideas for what day I should post.  One was 'Too Cheap Tuesday' and the other was 'Freebie Friday.'  But Freebie Friday is too easy and Too Cheap Tuesday makes me sound bitter, which we want to avoid.  My bitterness is a personal matter.  Saturday Night Special at least sounds dirty enough to attract people and it's unintentionally hilarious.  As shown here.

I look forward to seeing you all Saturday!

Also, here's a picture of one of my silly dogs.

His teeth are awful and I can't do anything about it.

10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your Saturday Night Special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun and intriguing!

    P.S. I've left a response to your comment on Bird's-eye View, http://michellefayard.blogspot.com/2011/08/wonderfully-witty-its-romantic-fantasy.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you! And yes, I will definitely be sending nice happy thoughts to random.org.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday Night Special is a great name. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let my other know you like it. He was the one who championed it. I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to it! :) And your dog is sooo. darn. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will let him know he has a fan. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. way cool idea! I'll have to come up with one of these myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to read some of your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!